Grand Lisboa Hotel is committed to protecting the environment by undertaking initiatives to ensure that the hotel is responsibly managing its environmental impact and operating according to the Group’s Corporate Responsibility Policy.
We are responsible for ensuring that the Group’s Environmental Policy is followed:
- Reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions generated from our properties by regularly examining and adopting appropriate initiatives.
- Help protect our planet and incorporate environmental sustainability into the Group's business function and processes.
- Manage our use of energy resources efficiently and wisely.
- Regularly monitor our use of resources, waste management and paper use, and take appropriate remedial action.
- Minimise hazardous and non-hazardous wastes produced by our Group by way of waste reduction, recycling and education.
For suggestions and enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction of Macao Green Hotel Award
Macao Green Hotel Award is organised by the Environmental Protection Bureau in collaboration with Macao Government Tourism Office, supported by Macao Hoteliers & Innkeepers Association, Macao Hotel Association, Macao Productivity and Technology Transfer Center, Macao Hotel Employees, and benefited from consultancy services from Hong Kong Productivity Council. The award aims to demonstrate the importance of environmental management, and honour the hotels that are committed to environmental management. For more details, please visit: https://www.dspa.gov.mo/h_index.aspx#
Grand Lisboa Hotel is delighted to submit for Macau Green Hotel Award. The hotel will continuously act as one of the major driving forces of Macao’s sustainable economic prosperity.